Educate teens about drugs, drug use, and life skills with activities and lessons from Scholastic.
This toolkit offers science-based activities and resources on drug use and addiction for educating teens.
This interactive activity will help students in grades 7-12 understand how to obtain, analyze, and interpret data.
- New Data on Vaping and Teen Drug Use (EVERFI's interview with NIDA's Dr. Emily Einstein and Brian Marquis, February 2020)
- Teen Prevention: Prescription Drug Safety & Vaping(EVERFI's interview with NIDA's Dr. Ruben Baler and Brian Marquis, October 2019)
- Keeping Youth Drug Free (SAMHSA)
- Guide to Reducing Vaping Among Youth and Young Adults to Vaping(SAMHSA)
- Opioids and Adolescents (Office of Adolescent Health)
- Presentation for Youth - Know the Risks: A Youth Guide to E-cigarettes (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)