Thank you for visiting one of the National Institute on Drug Abuse Web sites.
Protecting your privacy is very important to us. No personally identifiable information is collected. However, we use Google Analytics measurement software to collect some information from your computer, such as:
- How you found us: through your school Web site, a search engine like Google, or another online source.
- When you visited our Web site—our computer calendar and clock tell us the day and time of your visit.
- Which of our pages you visited and which you viewed the longest.
- What type and version of software you are using to view our site, such as Internet Explorer, Firefox, or something else.
- If you came to us from a page at a different Web site, and which one it was.
Reports generated are only available to NIDA Web staff and other designated staff who require this information to perform their duties. NIDA retains this data as long as needed to support the mission of the NIDA Web sites.
At no time will we share your computer’s information with others. The exception is if you or another person engage in activities that try to compromise the content or functionality of our site.