If students are unsure about what to ask during NDAFW events or Drugs & Alcohol Chat Day, here are a few sample questions to get them thinking:
- Are drugs on the street today more dangerous than they were 20 years ago?
- What is the difference between cocaine and crack?
Drug Effects on the Brain and Body
- Why do people use medical marijuana?
- What happens in the body when a person overdoses?
Helping Friends or Family
- How do I know if a friend is in trouble with drugs?
- How can I tell if someone is using drugs?
Drug Abuse Treatment
- What is drug abuse treatment?
- Why do celebrities go back to rehab again and again?
Drug Effects on Behaviors
- Does marijuana make people more likely to drop out of school?
- What drugs cause the most car accidents?