NOTE: All resources are from the National Institute on Drug Abuse and available online only unless otherwise indicated.
- Drugs, Brains, and Behavior: The Science of Addiction (can be ordered)
- College-Age & Young Adults – Includes links for Fact Sheets, Research and Statistics, Publications, and many more links of interest
- Press Release: Vaping, marijuana use in 2019 rose in college-age adults (
- View infographic: Drug and Alcohol Use in College-Age Adults in 2019
- National Drug & Alcohol IQ Challenge
- Behavioral Health among College Students Information & Resource Kit – Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA)
- Campus Drug Prevention – The Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA)
- Podcasts – Launched in January 2018, these podcasts are posted monthly and feature interviews with prevention professionals at the federal, national, state, and local levels, based around five questions related to drug use and college students.
- How to Help a Friend – Guidance on how to talk to a friend, roommate etc., you think may have a substance abuse problem.
- Publications – A list of DEA and non-DEA publications related to drug use and the college population.
- CollegeAIM—the College Alcohol Intervention Matrix – National Institute on Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism
- Pick Your Poison – U.S. National Library of Medicine Online Exhibition