If your students have questions about drug use, or you want them to know the facts, our free booklets are handy resources: Drugs: SHATTER THE MYTHS; Drugs, Brains, and Behavior: The Science of Addiction; Marijuana: Facts for Teens; and Opioid Facts for Teens. So are our Drug Facts pages. Ask students to review and discuss the facts in these booklets. You can guide the discussion with questions like these:
- Why do teens try drugs?
- What's dangerous about drugs?
- What is vaping, and how can it affect a teen’s brain and body?
- What are opioids, and what is prescription opioid misuse?
- Is there such a thing as drugs that help you study better?
- Why is it dangerous to use drugs and drive?
- Can addiction be cured?
To order the booklets, email us at: email@example.com.