Teens become rookie CSI agents as they wander through virtual scenarios to gain forensics knowledge and find clues to unlock the mysteries of prescription drug abuse.
Find everything you need in the Teaching Guide, including:
- Printable teacher’s guide and key
- Quizzes to assess teen’s knowledge
- Worksheets created by teachers to keep teens focused on the content of the five cases.
Designed for use in the classroom or at home, teens solve five virtual cases and gain:
- Skills in problem solving
- Knowledge of the scientific process
- Knowledge of the biology of prescription drug abuse
- Understanding of the range of science careers through virtual role playing.