Image by NIDA.
Thanks to scientific research supported by NIDA and others, we learned a lot about drugs and drug use in 2019. And we talked about it right here on the Drugs & Health Blog.
We gave you the latest on:
- Vaping-related illnesses and deaths
- How drugs re-program your brain
- The facts about CBD
…and that’s just a start!
Below, we’ve listed the top blog posts from 2019, grouped by category. For more drug news, check out the 2018 Blog Roundup or scroll down and explore the blog categories on the right-hand side of this page.
Drugs and Your Brain
E-cigarettes/Vaping and Tobacco
- Monitoring the Future 2019: The Highs and Lows of Vaping
- Vaping-Related Illnesses and Deaths: What We Know So Far
- The Problem(s) With Nicotine
National Drug and Alcohol Facts Week®
- Plan Your Event for National Drug and Alcohol Facts Week®: Take the Drug Facts Challenge!
- Plan Your Activity for National Drug and Alcohol Facts Week®: Become a CSI Agent!
Opioids and Prescription Drugs
Real-Life Drug Use Stories
Test Your Knowledge