The purpose of the Drugs & Health Blog is to discuss the science of addiction and drug use. We want to hear your questions about drugs, and we welcome your comments.
For this blog community to be a friendly place for everyone, we have some ground rules. Most importantly, we expect that everyone will treat each other with respect. We moderate all comments before they’re posted, so there may be a slight delay before your comment appears on the site.
You can also use the star system to rate each post, or you can tell us how we're doing by using this form.
Comments will NOT be posted if they, or the usernames they are posted under:
- Do not contribute to the educational value of the post.
- Contain vulgar language, personal insults, or offensive comments about other organizations or people, including their ethnicity, race, religion, sexual orientation, intelligence, or any other personal attacks. Debate and disagreement are welcome, but mutual respect and politeness must be maintained.
- Are spam (promoting any commercial services or products), are off topic, make unsupported scientific or medical claims, or include a link or URL to a personal or commercial Web site.
- Promote behaviors that are inappropriate, illegal, or unsafe for teens, including illegal drug use. We will not post comments that support breaking the law.
- Include information like phone numbers, email addresses, etc. You should never include any personal information about yourself (such as your phone number, photo, or address) in comments you post to a blog.