If you think drugs won’t affect your health, think again. Get the real facts about the most commonly abused drugs. Learn what they are and how using drugs, even just once, can affect your body and your mind.
Drug Facts from the NIDA for Teens Web site
- Information about different drugs of abuse written for teens.
Drug Facts from NIDA’s main Web site
- In-depth information about different drugs of abuse.
Drug Facts from NIDA's Easy-to-Read Web site
- Simple to understand information about drug abuse, addiction, and treatment. Each page of the Web site is also written to be read out loud.
- Marijuana: Facts Parents Need to Know
Other NIDA Resources
Addiction Science Videos
- Simple to understand videos about how the brain and body respond to drugs of abuse.
Trends in Drug Use, High School and Youth
- The latest facts and statistics about youth substance abuse.
- NIDA’s fact sheet on driving under the influence of any drug that acts on the brain.