Happy birthday to us! We’re excited to say that the Sara Bellum blog has been up and running for one year now. And not to brag, but we’ve won several awards in that time (yea!). So thank you for helping to make this so successful….We couldn’t have done it without your help. Please celebrate with us by telling us which of the top 9 posts from the past year you liked best:
- NIDA News: Who Gets Fooled by Flavors?
- Real Teens Ask: What Types of Drugs are High School Students Using?
- Energy Drinks: A Boost in the Wrong Direction?
- Real Teens Ask About Marijuana
- Meth Mouth and Crank Bugs: Meth-a-morphosis
- Real Teens Ask: Do Many Kids in High School Do Drugs?
- Real Teens Ask: How Old Are Kids Who Start Using Drugs?
- Binge Drinking Matters–To Your Brain
- How Does Cocaine Work? It’s Partly In Your Genes
So which is it? To answer the question, you can either “Leave a Reply” in the box below, or send us a message. As always, we read all comments and consider all feedback.
Oh yeah, even though a whole year has passed, you can still answer previous questions. Either way, we look forward to hearing from you.